The B2B casino software firm BetGames was founded in January 2012 in Vilnius, Lithuania. It quickly grew into a big organization with over 100 personnel serving gamblers in 40+ countries. The privately-owned company is run by several co-CEOs including Andreas Koberl (main CEO), Mr. Vytautas Kacerauskas, Mr. Saulius Cereska, who is also the CFO, and Mrs. Aiste Garneviciene, the current COO. They introduced live streaming in 2015, and in 2021, the total revenue hit $6 Million.
A strong support system from investors with over 50 years' experience in the lottery industry, as well as extensive experience held by CEOs in the gaming industry, has contributed greatly. In the same month of its founding, BetGames launched its first lotto-style game, Lucky 7, one of the eleven live dealer games on the platform. Other titles are variants of the Dice and Lucky games. Furthermore, they have established relationships with reputable companies like Betsson and SoftGamings.
Licensing and Languages
BetGames holds licenses from the government of Curacao and the UK Gambling Commission, both of which were granted in 2015. It also acquired licenses from Latvia and Lithuania Gambling Commissions in 2016. The developer is working to acquire Colombian, Greek, and Swedish licenses. All BetGames live games are hosted in English but there is an option to switch the user interface to 30 other linguistic choices.
Unique Features of BetGames Software
BetGames live products take a unique approach when it comes to betting options. The software can be described in a few quick facts below.
- Live streaming every three to five minutes
- One unified API through SoftGamings
- Non-standard live-dealer titles
- Multilingual platform
- Over 10 live-dealer games
- User-friendly mobile interface
- Games and odds portfolio
- Dice duel live mode
- Customization options for betting and payout limits
- Multicurrency betting
- Diverse game titles popular in over 1,300 gambling sites
- Seamless wallet
- A special focus on the choice of hosts
- 24/7 customer support
Their success has been acknowledged by numerous accolades, particularly in 2020 which was the most successful year for BetGames in history. Among the top awards include:
- The Live Casino Supplier of the Year 2020 in the SBC Awards
- Best Online Casino Innovator in the Baltics (2020 BSG Awards)
- Retail Supplier of the Year (nominated at the 2020 Global Gaming Awards)
- Rising Star in Casino Innovation (2019 SBC Awards)
- Best Multi-Channel Supplier (nominated for 2017 SBC Awards)
- Their War of Bets game ranked third as the Casino Product of the Year 2021 at the Global Gaming Awards, London