For security purposes, the casino collects data from every visitor on the website.
The casino complies with the guideline established by the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), which means they guarantee to their players that:
- All data is processed legally, honestly, and transparently on our side;
- All data is collected for specific, explicit, and legal purposes and will not be further used in a way that goes against these purposes
- All data is adequate, appropriate, and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which it will be processed.
- All data is accurate and updated when necessary and every reasonable step shall be taken to ensure that any personal data which is inaccurate for the purposes, for which it will be processed, is erased or corrected as soon as possible.
- All data is stored in a form that allows identification of users no more than it is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data is processed
- All data is processed in a way that guarantees its adequate security, including protection from unauthorized or illegal processing, accidental loss, destruction, or damage, using appropriate technical and structural methods
The casino will use players’ personal information to verify their identity, in the first place and for the following purposes:
- To provide players with a service
- To maintain player’s account and records
- To communicate with players
- To provide answers and feedback to questions and comments
- To monitor the dynamics and levels of use of the Website and the quality of their services
- To determine user interest metrics of their services
- To improve the quality of their services and their Website
- To notify players about their special offers and services that may be of interest to players
- To determine player’s experience on their Website
- To transfer player’s winnings to you (if any applicable conditions have been met)
- To receive information from players, including through surveys the casino conduct
- For disputes settlement
- For charging fees (if there are appropriate grounds)
- To eliminate problems and errors on our Website
- To prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities
- To ensure compliance with their Terms & Conditions and all our policies stated on this Website.