New players at a live casino are usually offered a match deposit bonus, which is also called a welcome bonus. A welcome bonus is valid only for the first deposit players make at their choice of live casino. The most popular version available is a 100% match bonus. That means if players make a deposit of $100, they will receive a $100 bonus from the live casino. So, they get a sum of $200 to start playing with. A welcome bonus commonly comes bundled with certain bonus conditions, which also involve wagering requirements. We'll unpack the concept of wagering requirement in detail in a separate section.
2nd and 3rd Deposit Bonus
Some online casinos provide their players with welcome bonuses that offer exclusive deposit bonuses on their 2nd and 3rd deposits. However, if this type of match deposit bonus is activated, players most likely won't receive a 100% live deposit bonus. It is more likely to find lower match percentages like 75%, 50%, and 25%. Players may receive any combination. For example, they can get a 75% bonus for their second deposit. This means, if a player deposits $100 for the second time, the player will receive $75 from the live casino.
Common casino promotions include reload bonuses. This type of live casino bonus also requires players to make their first deposit. They can be valid for a week, a month, or only for special events. Although some live casinos provide their players with a 100% match deposit, it is more common to encounter reload bonuses offered from 20% to 50% instead.
Live casinos use this version of the casino bonus to keep their players engaged. Note that they also come with bonus conditions and wagering requirements. But, we have discovered that they are usually more flexible.
High Roller Bonus
This kind of match bonus is designed to keep players who are apt to play more engaged. High roller bonuses can be found in different forms, such as a reload bonus or a welcome bonus. Players need to make much higher deposits to claim a high roller bonus since the minimum deposit is often at least $100. Here the bonus amount is always 100%.
Note that this live casino bonus will also come with bonus conditions and wagering requirements. Also, the bonus conditions are perhaps different than a regular live casino bonus, since the bonus amount is much higher.